Which learning method works best for you?
One to one tuition has never been easier. Lessons can take place online wherever you are. Online lessons save on cost and are just as effective as face to face tuition.
Face to Face
For face to face tuition, I serve the Northamptonshire area. I also tutor in Rugby.
English Tuition Made Easy.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead with the tutoring here’s what happens:
- We’ll schedule the day and time for the weekly sessions.
- I’ll ask you to fill in an introductory questionnaire.
- Your child will complete an assessment in the first session.
- Based on your child’s assessment, I’ll create a tailor-made plan.
- Your child will get bespoke tuition, guidance and support for GCSE English language for confidence and success.
Lessons are one hour in length and will include about 20-30 minutes of homework each week. In addition, I will set a reading schedule which is in addition to the homework.
In each lesson:
- We’ll discuss how they found the homework including any challenges to learning.
- We’ll review their homework to check their progress and understanding.
- Based on their learning style, we’ll go through tasks for reading and writing with clear and simple techniques and explanations.
- They will complete tasks such as short answer questions, essay writing techniques, spelling tests with my guidance and feedback.
- I’ll set some homework for the next lesson.
Both online and face to face lessons are £30 per lesson/per person.
A lesson for two students or more is £25 each.
For face to face lessons I will travel up to 15 miles, the surcharge for travel is £5 per lesson.
All payments are due one day in advance via PayM or Paypal or else cash on the day.
48 hours in advance.
Need tutoring in a different subject?
Are you looking for an English Tutor?
Contact me if you like what you've read so far and would like to discuss tuition.