Face to Face KS3 / GCSE English
If you’re looking for tutoring that’s convenient, effective and supportive, face to face tuition is on your door step. I’m based in Long Buckby, Northamptonshire and serve the local community within a 10 mile radius.
Top 3 Benefits of GCSE English Tuition
- Learn the Assessment Objectives for GCSE English with tailor made lessons designed according to your own learning style.
- Make progress with the help and support of a tutor who knows exactly what you need to succeed in your GCSE exams.
- Develop confidence in your reading and writing skills, your exam technique and in yourself.
5 Simple Steps to be on your way to making progress
Once you’ve decided to go ahead with the tutoring here’s what happens:
- We’ll schedule the day and time of the weekly sessions
- I’ll ask you to fill in an introductory questionnaire
- You’ll complete an English language assessment paper.
- I’ll create a plan based on your questionnaire and assessment
- We’ll engage in tailor made, clear and simple techniques to see you making progress
What happens in the lessons?
Lessons are one hour in length and will include about 15 -20 minutes of homework each week.
Each lesson includes:
- Review of homework to check your progress and understanding (you’ll have a go at marking some of your own work – this is an effective way to learn).
- Engaging in tailor made learning material for both reading and writing with clear and simple techniques and explanations
- Completing tasks, such as short answer questions, essay writing techniques, spelling tests and quizzes.
- Setting homework for the next lesson
Fees and Payment
Lessons in person, £30 per lesson
I will travel up to 10 miles, the surcharge for travel is £5 per lesson
Lessons in person for two students is £25 each plus travel charge £5
Payment one day in advance by PayM or cash on the day
48 hours in advance